CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a diagnostics company at their site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a contract basis for 6 months. It will be remote working but in the office as and when required.Salary Per Day:
This role is outside IR35. Pay rate is £400 - £500 Ltd/UMB pay rate or £298.36 - £372.94 PAYE basic (excluding holiday pay)Project Manager role:
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate smooth implementation - from requirements gathering to handing over to BAU.
- Work with PPM team colleagues to review and enhance procedures and templates on an ongoing basis to ensure continual improvement of Project Management and Project Control methodologies that will help achieve consistently high standards.
- Champion Project governance and escalation approach; fostering conflict resolution.
- Identify and address risks/issues to ensure the success of the project(s) in charge of
- Minimum 3 year experience within Project Management (IT projects included)
- Experience in delivering projects in various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in producing high-quality Project artefacts
- Experience in Requirements Gathering
- Solid understanding and experience in risk and issue management.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.Apply:
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact CK Technical on 0 . Please quote job reference 53811 in all correspondence.