My client is one of the UK's fastest growing health companies, looking for a fulltime receptionist for their clinics in central London.
They are a rapidly expanding chain of private general practice clinics (22 so far) in central London, Manchester and Birmingham providing commuters and travellers with convenient access to high quality yet very affordable GP consultations. They are looking for outstanding individuals who will share their passion for what they are creating and the ambition to make a difference.
This person will be supporting their doctors with everything they need, to deliver the expectation, exceeding care we aspire to provide to all our patients. They will also be managing the systems, stock and administration of the clinic.
Full training and excellent ongoing support will be provided.
List of Main duties
* Assist doctors with any queries throughout the day.
* To complete general housekeeping tasks to ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
* To report any facility issues to the Operations Manager and ensure they are resolved.
* To complete medication and non-medication stocks by doing weekly counts and reporting the numbers to the pharmacy assistant.
* Ordering non-medication stock from the Operations Manager and doctors laboratory.
* To check all doctors' equipment is available for doctors to use and is working correctly.
* To complete and be accountable for daily cash and invoice reconciliation.
* To provide excellent customer service to all patients via email, telephony and verbally in clinic.
* Arranging courier collections for blood samples taken in clinic, managing that these couriers arrive in a timely manner.
* Fulfil the role of a chaperone when appropriate.
Note: We are looking to fill this role ASAP