We have a great opportunity within our Retail team for someone with retail experience to assist in the day-to-day running of South Bucks Hospice's (SBH) shops and manage our shops and volunteers in the absence of a shop manager
This is a permanent part-time role required to work 22.5 hours per week.
Come and join our retail team and contribute towards making a difference, whilst having fun and developing your career.
You will be part of a day hospice with big aspirations to grow our care services in the local community, increasing the reach of our service provision and making a real difference to the lives of those we care for.
Are you ready to support South Bucks Hospice:
• To maximise shop sales and profits.
• To provide excellent customer service.
• To manage stock levels.
• To maintain high standards of shop floor presentation.
• To act as an ambassador of SBH and always represent SBH in a professional manner endorsing our values and behaviours.
• To ensure that when covering the duties of a Shop Manager that the shop continues to run as effectively as when they are present.
You will receive pro rata 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing with length of service plus. We also offer the option to join an employer contributory pension scheme.
What are you waiting for send your CV and covering letter.