Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities to develop their independence?
Are you ready for a new challenge to work as a Team Leader at a supported liviing service for adults with learning disabilities?
This Team Leader role could be the next ideal move for you!
As a Team Leader, you will have a person centred approach and supervisory experience at a service for vulnerable adults with disabilities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Team Leader to support the Management team of this highly reputable charity organisation, and work toward achieving Outstanding.
The Team Leader role is a diverse role, and could be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Worker, who is ready to move on to the next stage of their career to Team Leader.
Or you could already be a Team Leader, who would like to work for a more person centred, charity organisation.
Team Leader role
* As a Team Leader, you will be required to manage Support / Care Workers, provide direct staff supervisions and support plans.
* Work towards exceeding CQC regulations.
* Client assessments, reviews and spot checks
* First point of contact for clients, families and carers
* Motivate a team of Support Workers and delegate individual activities and tasks
* Work alongside the Service Manager and provide support to management
* Be able to form professional positive relationships with customers to support them to continue to live full and rewarding lives.
It is important that the Team Leader -
* Promotes the rights of service users
* Is caring, kind, friendly, supportive and passionate about high care standards.
• NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or working towards it
Supervisory experience in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years
My client is a charity that provides person centred care to adults with learning disabilities. It is an excellent time to join this highly professional organisation and to ensure the highest standards of support is provided to vulnerable adults