REED are thrilled to be supporting an established technology company in Crawley who are recruiting for a Compliance Manager
to join their HR Operations team.This is a critical role within the company, responsible for the overall management of the suite of ISO standards ensuring full adherence across the business.The ideal candidate will have...
Key Responsibilities include...
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills utilising all methods to ensure accurate understanding of business Compliance needs across all levels of the business.
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ownership of the company Compliance portfolio.
- Audit all related company activities in line with current policy and relevant ISO standard.
- Report on Compliance issues into the board and to the senior management team
- Manage and develop the companies Risk Assessment and Method Statement library both for internal processes and delivery onsite.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand particular requirements on existing and new products or processes onsite.
- Regularly visit site to ensure compliance with processes
- Develop, manage and report on company nonconformity system.
- Provide direct support for all areas of the business with regard to compliance matters
- Develop and implement a successful internal audit programme.
- Deliver and/or arrange relevant training
- Travel to other group businesses to support Compliance programme
- Support Operations team in delivering safe and effective processes
If this position sounds of interest please do not delay in your application, our client is keen to move quickly and make an offer to the successful candidate ASAP!