Master Data Management Analyst, Temporary
Rate of pay: £308.19 per day (umbrella)
Location: Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
My client are seeking a Master Data Management Analyst to perform key process activities in the operation of the Master Data Management service, including assisting in the implementation of new data areas and capabilities. The role is part of a new team being created that is tasked with improving the quality and value of defined core data assets. The Master Data Management Analyst ensures quality of the Data Management services delivered with excellent customer satisfaction.
* Help the MDM Lead establish and develop a functional master data management (MDM) service with new ERP solution at its core.
* Ensure continuous data quality and data standards compliance.
* Work effectively as part of a team, focusing on cleansing data between systems, with aim of assuring data quality within the ERP systems and integrated systems sharing master data.
* Perform tasks for inputting, cleansing, updating, removing master data using corporate systems. Operate day-to-day procedures in managing data into systems within scope.
* Identify improvements in the quality of existing data across multiple systems
* Support peer group, business and ERP team to implement data cleansing rules and processes to prevent data quality falling
* Implement and maintain MDM best practices, processes, and operating standards
* Support a successful master data roll out and ongoing program development / accountability
* Work with various service users and stakeholders across the business to increase the data standards and governance, ensuring they align to business process, follow procedures and meet quality standards.
* Input into the definition of master data governance standards, and policies, with a primary focus on data quality and protection. This includes metrics and adoption of any centrally deployed tools.
Skills and Experience:
* Relevant experience working on master data activities associated with ERP and other Corporate systems ideally during and after implementation.
* Knowledge of data cleansing, and reporting on data quality
* Analytical skills on data cleansing
* Experience of documenting procedures, MDM processes and aligned data processes
* Experience in a master data manager role.
* Skilled in adopting business policies to support best practice in data management.
* Ability to be an advocate for quality data.
* Ability to articulate to stakeholders the value that sound data governance and management discipline brings.
* Experience in continuously improving an MDM service.
* Ability to get into the detail of the data quality.
* Good knowledge of data relevant Regulations such as GDPR and PCI.
* Ideally, experience with Oracle, Salesforce and Microsoft data governance, management, and business intelligence solutions.
* Proven experience working in a service environment
* Broad understanding and experience of all aspects of Data Management and services.
If you have the skills and experience above, apply with your CV today