Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For ***
Our client has ambitious growth plans. Innovative and forward-thinking, they have an award-winning approach that underpins our ambition to be the most rewarding accountancy firm for our clients, our people and our communities.
As part of the management team, you will play key role in the growth and development of the tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
* Working within the management team to oversee the tax compliance service
* Developing and coaching trainees to become accomplished business advisors
* Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for......
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
* CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
* An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
* A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
* Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of the firm
We welcome applicants who would like flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
Company offices are spread across the South West and include: Bristol, Bath, Truro, Plymouth, Torquay and Exeter.
We are looking to hire ASAP and interviews will be undertaken as suitable candidates apply so if you are interested in exploring this opportunity further then please apply immediately