ID are working with a fantastic Automotive company that has dealerships UK wide. With continued growth and constant investment in its staff, there is no better time to join and further your career in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Vehicle Technician to join our client in Bradford. With exceptional service delivery, the ideal candidate will have:
* To deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our customers.
* Have a full valid driving licence, an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
* Have previous Automotive Mobile Service Vehicle Technician experience. Ideally, you'll also have an MOT testing qualification and some main dealership experience.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
* Performance Related Bonus
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
* Industry leading package
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
* Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
* 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
* Cycle to work purchase scheme
* Access to Perks at Work discount website
Happy to Discuss options of FLEXIBLE WORKING.
ID Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities