An Interim Finance Director/Head of Finance is required to join our client's growing SME business in the retail sector.
This position is for a duration of 6 months but may be extended.
Hybrid working can be offered with a minimum of 1 day per week to be office based.
You will take full ownership of the finance function with the key focus being reviewing, improving and implementing systems and processes to ensure more accurate and useful reporting and forecasting to the board.
This is a hands-on role due to the size of the team and other tasks will include:
* Preparation and presentation of management accounts including data analysis and highlighting variances.
* Compiling yearly and monthly budget and cashflow forecasts.
* Working closely with the MD to monitor financial due diligence, implement new systems and processes.
* Regulatory and financial reporting including tax requirements.
* Control of the company's RRP calculator recording accurate cost of sales and maintaining acceptable margins.
* Responsible for the company fixed asset register, balance sheet recs, capex, accruals and prepayments.
* Month end and year end close process.
You will be a fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) Accountant who has proven experience in successfully implementing and improving processes. You will have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices and be a positive and pro-active leader.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd