£25.00 - £30.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) - Circa £55k | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading nursing home in the Stoke-On-Trent area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to work as a Unit Manager for the home.
The home cares for a number of residents who suffer from various health conditions, the staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all residents so they can have the best quality of life.
About the Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive pay rate of £25.00 - £30.00 per hour, which is in turn with NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £55,000
• A full-time permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A supportive team and work environment
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free uniforms
• Company pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• On-site parking facilities
• Staff bonus schemes
As Senior Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we're looking for in a Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally be able to demonstrate post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading and training to a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation