Our client an International Bank is seeking a Communications Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate would be expected to devise, execute, and oversee an effective strategic communications programme. With a strong and proven communications, and ideally a banking background, the role-holder will have excellent communication, organizational and digital skills in addition to faultless attention to detail and a proven ability to build relationships at all levels. This role will require multi-tasking, problem solving and adapting whilst maintaining a strong, strategic and holistic overview of all communication channels is critical to success
Roles and responsibilities
* Develop a communications strategy and plan
* Raise Bank's profile through internal and external audiences.
* Align with stakeholders at Head Office to understand the vision and brand and distil this locally.
* Support business heads with content creation requirements.
* Develop, co-ordinate and manage an external marketing and communications strategy and plan.
* Manage media / public relation activities when required.
* Develop and manage communication channels, including social media, to ensure the Bank's key messages are communicated effectively and consistently to a wide audience.
* Create content, execute, and measure Banks social media channels and engagement strategy.
* Enhance internal brand awareness and alignment with the Bank's strategic objectives.
* Collaborate with Banks Head office to foster a client centric, consistent and collaborative culture.
* Drive revenue growth and long-term success of the bank through communications initiatives.
* Town hall planning and logistics coordination.
* Support internal communications in terms of creation and distribution to elevate content, product launches, business announcements etc.
* Ensure everything we do in international marcoms is being measured to share the impact of our efforts.
* Help create and document marcoms processes for maximum efficiency.
Requirements and experience
* Solid understanding of the banking and/or financial services industries
* Developed media contacts in Europe and broad understanding of regional media.
* Advanced writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills with the ability to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck.
* Strong knowledge of corporate communications and marketing strategies and best practices.
* Expert ability to coordinate executive-level presentations and briefs.
* Fluent in English.
* University degree
* Experience in corporate communications and marketing.
* Experience in digital marketing is highly desirable.
* Experience working across business functions and with a variety of stakeholders