Role: Mechanical Team Leader / Mechanical Supervisor / Maintenance Supervisor (Mechanical)
Salary: £42,000 to £44,000 per annum + benefits + overtime
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 6am till 6pm
Location: Commutable from Scunthorpe, Barton upon Humber, Brigg, Grimsby, Wooten, Elsham and surrounding areas
We are recruiting for a reputable and growing manufacturer company who are expanding and looking for a reliable and dedicated Mechanical Team Leader to lead, motivate and coordinate a small team of Mechanical Maintenance Engineers and some Production Operators within their fast moving environment. This is hands on role and would suit someone who enjoys rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in on the mechanical maintenance work too. It's an environment where you can expect to get your hands dirty too, so someone much enjoy this kind of environment.
This is a hands on leadership role, leading a small team of 3 to 4 Mechanical Maintenance Engineers who work on shift.
* Work with the Engineering Manager to discuss future plans and help roll them out amongst the mechanical team.
* Support weekly objectives and project work, delegating work your team of Mechanical Maintenance Engineers.
* Help increase machine reliability, keeping downtime to a minimum.
* Help to develop and improve the factories Planned Preventative Maintenance program.
* Assist in general factory mechanical maintenance; working to PPM's, dealing with breakdowns and project work.
* Help develop a culture of continuous improvement, teamwork and open communication.
* Mechanical maintenance work includes belts, bearings, chains, motors, gears, pumps, shafts, hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Completed a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship and/or hold relevant mechanical engineering qualifications
* Experience of mechanical maintenance within a similar environment, such as industrial or engineering or manufacturing sector
* Team Leadership or Supervisory or Management experience.
* Ability to prioritise and delegate workload and use own initiative in a fast paced production environment.
* Any experience of belts, chains, bearings, pumps, motors, gears, hydraulics, pneumatics would be desirable.
* Willingness to learn and diversify across a range of equipment and machinery.
* Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in.
* Friendly, adaptable and ability to inspire others.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful