HR & Compliance Team Leader
£22.70 per hour PAYE
Hybrid role - London
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a prestigious Research University based in Central London. We are currently looking for a talented HR & Compliance Team Lead to join our phenomenal teamAbout the role:
Reporting to the HR Services Manager - Administration, the HR Services Team Leader - Compliance will manage a team of Compliance Officers to ensure compliant regulatory processes are delivered and maintained across HR Services teams and external business areas, in a fast paced, dynamic, proactive working environment.What you will be doing:
Drive a high performance, customer focused approach to HR Services compliance to maximise and improve team performance and direct supervise team members.
Ensure all legal documents produced by HR Services are compliant, including contracts of employment, employee documents, payslips etc.
Provide advice and guidance to HR Services teams as/ when legislation changes
Ensure HR Services remains compliant within its administration processes through regular reporting and monitoringWhat we are looking for in you:
- Experience in a team leader role, managing a team who provide high quality advice and guidance in a customer services environment
- Working knowledge of relevant legislative requirements
- Experience of providing guidance and support to customers, teams and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / ticketing system (e.g. RemedyForce) to manage customer correspondence, processes and service delivery, with the ability to report on and analyse inputs, trends and performance
- Experience of using an HR and payroll system (ResourceLink or Oracle)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation throughout the process.
If you feel this role is a good fit for you then please apply, alternatively you can contact me directly on or email me on and quote ref 65310