This a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established agency working on well-known brands. The Account Manager will be involved in all aspects of the account management process, including client liaison and project management, whilst also working closely with the in-house creative team.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
· Support the account management team in the day-to-day running of a group of client accounts
· Develop strong relationships with your colleagues, clients and suppliers
· Understand the importance of the Client / Agency relationship
· Briefing of designers according to client requirements, processing studio amends and sending visuals to clients
· General account management skills are essential to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects, this will include attention to detail, budget and time management, preparing quotes, invoices, purchase orders and reports
· Proactively managing client expectations throughout projects.
· Using Streamtime project management system to schedule new projects and tasks.
Key Skills of the Account Manager:
· At least 2 years' experience in a marketing or agency role
· A strong focus on accuracy
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective time-management skills
· Proactive and highly organised
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Build and sustain relationships with our clients
· Excellent project management skills
· Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
· Experience of print production is an advantage
If you are personable and enjoy talking with clients both face-to-face and on the phone and wish to join this growing agency, then apply now