Element Recruitment are currently working with a Professional Services firm based in Central Bristol who are looking for a Compliance Assistant join their Risk & Compliance team on a permanent basis! The main purpose of this role is to support with the firm's compliance procedures to ensure they achieve their regulatory obligations.
- Data reviews and analysis
- Conflict checking
- Client Due Diligence research and checking
- Provide compliance administration support to the wider business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make appropriate fact based assessments
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills, able to interact with people at all levels and effectively as a team player
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads
This role has a competitive salary of £24,000, with hybrid working from their Central Bristol office.