Our client is a respected business that has been a stalwart of the St Ives area for many years. Due to increased business levels, they now have an urgent requirement for someone to join them assisting with transition across to a new accounting system which will go live towards the end of the year. Working onsite in modern offices with great facilities, the role will entail
- Transferring data from one system to another, primarily in Excel
- Maintaining and adding customer and supplier information
- Fixed asset data checking
- Assisting with collecting information for Auditors
- Month/year-end support including inputting journals
- Providing general administrative support to finance team general
Although some experience in accounts would be ideal, it is not essential and someone with strong administration skills who is looking to get some experience in accounts will happily be considered. The right attitude will be rewarded with an opportunity to gain footing within a business that is always looking at ways to innovate and improve. This will be a site-based position and interviews will be taking place imminently. As you will be paid by the business, you will have access to their great benefits and will truly feel like part of the team. Send your CV for immediate consideration.