Based in Luton, Bedfordshire our client is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with previous experience of working within a high-volume transaction business. Some reconciliation experience is beneficial.
The company are experts in their industry and they have a great reputation within their industry and have plans to grow the business significantly over the coming years.
The successful individual will have strong communication and confidence dealing with external stakeholders, so excellent English and writing skills are essential. They will have good time management skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure. For this role you will need to be IT competent with good Excel skills including knowledge of Pivot tables.
- Responsible for managing billing queries across the group of businesses, which will range from simple to more complex queries.
- To understand key drivers for queries and work with the business to improve internal processes and controls leading to a reduction in the number of outstanding queries.
- To support the Credit Control team to achieve collection and debt targets.
- To use business appropriate and high quality written and verbal communication with internal and external customers.
- To support the management of any escalated debt challenges.
- Management of credit requests and daily cash allocation.
- To assist, when required, with the creation of new accounts.
- To support other members of the wider Finance Team when requested.
- Other tasks which may be assigned from time to time and which contribute to the overall success of the Company
This is a great role for an ambitious administrator seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Administrator jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve