AV Technician Deputy Team Leader
Global Law Firm, City based, is looking for a new AV (Audio-Visual) Deputy Team Leader to come on board and provide a high level of service for internal and external clients and manage a team of 5. You will be working for the client direct and not through a service provider - therefore you will be a real part of the Company and receive all their benefits as well which includes 30 days holiday plus public holidays! Amazing offices with around 50 meeting rooms and a business lounge working in a team of
Responsibilities will include:
- Team Leader to a Team of 5 Technician.
- Assisting with training and development and mentoring.
- Co-ordinating the team in terms of workload and rotas.
- Flexible working style and approach.
- Able to handle last minute changes proactively and re-organise team to accommodate changes.
- Work efficiently within the team to deliver an exceptional service to clients with regards to their meeting rooms.
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are set up in a timely manner.
- Ensure any manual handling is complied within a safe manner keeping in line with the company's policy.
- Attend any first line issues including WebExs, Telepresence meetings and Vidcons and connection issues.
- Assisting with setup of home working across different platforms such as Zoom, Skype and MS Teams.
- Attending any queries promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure facilities room is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensure clients and visitors are greeting courteously and the client journey is adhered to throughout.
- Understanding the company Health and Safety policy and ensure this is applied.
- Undertaking any general ad-hoc duties.
- Embracing the company values.
- Attending team meetings and training as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have sound knowledge of AV equipment and IT Solutions - around three years previous experience within a professional environment.
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure the client journey is adhered to.
- Highly organised, able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Professional approach along with excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic as well as being a real team player and happy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to use initiative and be proactive.
- Confident in your ability and approach.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to coach employees/clients on various technologies.
- Friendly and professional working style.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.