- Our client is a category leading drinks supplier.
- Very well established in the UK (and globally) from both an On and Off Trade perspective and currently in double digit growth.
- There has never been a better time to join this fashionable global market leader as Category Manager - Grocery
- Due to channel growth they are currently seeking a Grocery Category Manager to join the team, this is a newly created role where you can really make your stamp and shape the category agenda for this channel!
- Truly unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
- Dedicated to specific top four grocery customers
- As Category Manager you will lead data driven Insights, range reviews & category performance reviews
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
- Your approach must be very analytical & commercial in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in Category or be working for a leading data and insights business
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Apply quoting reference 9/16393/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website