Store Manager046106471Calling all Shop Managers!Salary: £21,000Are you and experienced Shop Manager seeking a unique opportunity to join one of the UKs foremost Charity's? If yes, we want to hear from you!Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Shop Manager to work on a part full time basis up to 37.5
hours per week.They have been established since 1991 serving their communities with lifesaving support and have firmly established themselves as a fundamental resource to those in need. The fantastic service they offer would not be deliverable without the strength of their team and you could be the next person to join them in delivering the highest quality of service.As a Shop Manager your job will include but not limited to:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service in line with company expectations.
- Support local fundraising activities to generate funds used to serve the community.
- Achieve profit targets by maximising sales
- Work closely with shop manager to support growth
- Train and develop staff
- Be able to manage the store in the store managers absence.
- The ideal candidate's specification:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a charitable or non-profit organisation.
- Dynamic leadership skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Saturday with some Sunday work, hours can be flexible and spread throughout the week.To be considered for this Shop Manager role please click apply now.