Finance AssistantC. £28k depending on experienceCheshunt - 3 days a week, 2 from home
I am recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a growing and dynamic Healthcare business with a hardworking but collaborative culture. This role requires someone adaptable, organised and with excellent attention to detail.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Person Specification (skills, knowledge and experience)
- The invoicing cycle is run on a weekly, 4-weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisting with the banking/treasury
- Using our rostering system Colleague to import the sales invoicing
- Updating Local Authority Councils portals with sales invoicing information to ensure prompt receipts.
- Updating ledgers with any queries from branches and investigating any discrepancies to reconcile the rostering system with Sage on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Management accountant with month end tasks of accruing revenue.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow company policies
- Ability to work independently and with a team