Assistant Accountant - Hull - Up to £28,000 + Study SupportChase & Holland are excited to be working exclusively with an ever growing, fast moving business. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant with the opportunity to progress with the business. As the Assistant Accountant you will assist with all aspects of the day-to-day functions of the finance department. This varied role would suit someone studying to become qualified and looking to progress and learn within a business long term.Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Detailed transaction processing for the purchase/sales ledger, cash and banking.
- Bank payments and reconciliations
- CIS tax submissions and issuing of monthly statements to subcontractors
- Preparing prepayments and accruals for the monthly management accounts
- Posting journals
- Preparing the prepayments and accruals for the monthly management accounts
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager in developing more efficient, automated accounting systems and controls.
In Return You'll Receive:
- Working towards AAT qualification / AAT qualified
- It literate, including excel and ideally Sage 200
- Experience in a similar varied accounts role
Opportunity to be part of a growing business with progression opportunities for those wanting to learn and advance their careers as well as offering study support and 25 day holiday + BH.If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Assistant Accountant
opportunity, please click 'apply now'.Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.