Customer Account ManagerRetailLondon£40,000 - £45,000
As a Customer Account Manager, join this respected business, managing an illustrious retail account selling great food products.
Take your commercial food career forward as a Customer Account Manager.
This international food manufacturer and importer are looking to expand their Commercial team and bring in a wonderful Account Manager to support the growth and development within their most treasured and prestigious retail customer.
The company are a perfectly formed SME with great customer relationships and a tight team culture.
The products are premium, innovative, and in-demand. Currently all under private label but there are plans for an exciting, branded project on the horizon.
The role offers close team support but with a genuine freedom to collaborate with the customer and take category ownership.
Central London base described as an inspiring and collaborative space. A lovely place to spend three to four days a week. Home working Fridays and obviously meeting the customer.
As the next Customer Account Manager, you will...
- Have current experience working with grocery retail customers - ideally top four, M&S, Waitrose, or Aldi
- Current food sales experience - maybe an Account Executive, Commercial Executive, or Junior NAM looking to take your next step
- Experience in private label food manufacturing or import in either chilled, frozen, or ambient
- Have a natural passion for food, the industry and changing trends
- Finally, you will be super confident, have a great communication style and stella negotiation skills
If this opportunity has captured your interest, please share your CV today or contact me to discuss further.