Our client in Truro looks to hire a part-time, qualified Statutory Accountant with corporate tax experience to join their practice. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant looking for flexible hours with an intimate practice focused on client value.About the role and workplace:
Located just outside of Truro, this is a small boutique firm that caters to start-up, evolving and well-established limited companies. In this role, you'll support and manage expectations of limited company clients with their corporate tax needs (specifically related to FRS-1021-A).What's needed for success in this role:
What's in it for you?
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Good personality and attitude
- Recent practice experience is desired, but not mandatory
- Corporate tax knowledge and limited company client experience (FRS-1021-A)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of accounting and tax softwares
- Computer literacy
- A love of dogs - there is a friendly office pup!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we'd love to see your CV - apply today!
- Location: Truro (hybrid; 1 day in office and 2 WFH)
- Role: Statutory Accountant
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000, DOE (pro rata at 3 days per week)
- Part-time, 20 hours per week
- Flexible hours with 5 half days or 3 full days per week as long as you're available for client meetings
- Hybrid working offered with a balance of in office and work from home