We are Live & Breathe, a friendly, fast-paced full service creative agency that combines data and creativity to help our client partners thrive. As part of our continuing growth, we're looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team that has strong experience in integrated marketing.
As a Live & Breathe Senior Account Exec you have a 'digital first' mindset and are liberated to think for yourself. You have a thorough understanding of integrated best practice standards and are comfortable working closely with the wider team. You will have built a strong understanding of your client's business and brand in a way that allows you to drive projects forward with tenacity. You use your diplomacy to handle internal and external relationships around the task, always going the extra mile and taking initiative to think about how you can surprise and delight your client and internal teams. You have a key role in developing strong client relationships and growth.
You keep the customer experience at the forefront of your projects. Typical projects will include managing B2B and B2C projects including branding, packaging, ATL, digital and social campaigns, integrated brand activation, shopper marketing, eCommerce and experiential campaigns.Responsibilities
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing an account effectively and profitably by planning for and organising all areas relevant to development and execution of projects. This includes ensuring the smooth day to day running of the account, ensuring clients expectations are understood and met and that great creative ideas are executed professionally and deployed successfully.
If the Account Director is unavailable, you should be able to manage any issues unsupervised and inspire confidence in the Clients that you can do so.Skills & Experience
· Proven experience as an integrated Senior Account Executive in a creative agency with at least 2 years' experience
· Experience in planning, developing, managing and implementing integrated marketing strategies to help clients achieve their goals, ideally with experience in both B2B and B2C
· Knowledge and experience in branding, digital, social, shopper and eCommerce a must
· Experience in packaging, ATL and experiential a bonus
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Experience of developing an account and growing the business
· Passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells
· Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects
· Excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging and open style of communication
· Experience and success establishing and maintaining effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent organisational skills - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritise effectively
· Keeps abreast on new trends and technology
We value and embrace people from all backgrounds and are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent.
And finally...We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Birthday as holiday
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Paid time off to Volunteer
- Loyalty holiday scheme
- Staff referral scheme
- Performance bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Finish Early Fridays