Key Account Manager - Women's Health - East & West Midlands
EXCITING UK TEAM BUILD!
Our client is becoming a global organisation with the capacity to discover, develop, produce and market medicinal products and medical devices that can help to improve the quality of life of millions of people worldwide with a focus on Women's Health.
These new roles are associated with them starting up its UK affiliate. This is an exciting time to be involved in launching the UK company's first two brands.
As a result they are building a team of highly successful Key Account Managers across the UK, including at the location shown.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop Key Account business plans that reflect the strategy for the brand and that drive successful achievement of the territory key deliverables
- Identify, develop & mobilise KOLs and brand advocates within the healthcare environment, leading to clear and differentiated access for their brand
- Propose innovative service models and support to interested local health economies
- Proactively identify service barriers that hinder the prescribing of innovative medicines and propose service solutions to overcome these
- Highlight financial savings/investments and have complex conversations around the health economics and budget impact with relevant stakeholders across regional systems.
- Identify and develop trust-based working relationships with relevant key stakeholders across primary care and the private market (including sexual health clinics)
- Significant experience in similar positions from the UK Pharmaceutical industry, ideally in Women's Health
- Launch experience
- Proven track record of unlocking formularies, funding flows, developing senior stakeholders in the NHS
- Strong business planning skills
- Able to prioritise and drive territory like your own business
- Want and embrace autonomy, freedom and the ability to make decisions
- Exceptional knowledge of the current NHS and challenges in presents
- Strong commercial mindset
Whatever your background, you will be excited by the opportunity to contribute to the early growth of a new entrant to the UK marketplace.
A highly competitive salary, benefits and bonus package will be available for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 533 6644.
Reference number: 32543