Our client is a US boutique IB, who are looking to hire an Analyst & Associate as they grow put their Infrastructure team in London.
They are one of the most active teams in the market closing 20-30 M&A and Debt Advisory transactions a year and this is reflected in their top of market compensation. Coverage includes Infrastructure/ Energy & power/ Hybrid & social infrastructure /Telecom Transportation/Utilities & district heating.
· Candidate needs to have at least 1+ year Analyst experience in Investment Banking/ M&A
· They are open to considering candidates from debt advisory/project finance backgrounds, providing they have Infrastructure experience.
· Preference for Associate 1/ Associate 2 level at the senior end
· Strong numerical skills, experience preparing presentations and IMS and overall M&A deal experience is essential for this role
· Modelling valuations skills (DCF, LBO, merger models) are important to this role
If you meet the qualifications and this sounds like the role for you, please reach out to our team with you resume.