Who We Are
Archetype UK comprises of a passionate group of more than 80 PR, content, digital and web development specialists united by a shared commitment and belief that our work has a positive impact on the world we live in
We are part of Archetype, 600 curious and creative individuals in 20 cities around the world. We are self-motivated communicators who are unafraid to break new ground with strategy, creative, and communications. Whilst our presence is global, our local market knowledge drives how we think, operate and deliver in-market, because our clients sit at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate ambition. Curiosity is encouraged. And we value kindness above all else.
Setting the standard for the next generation of global agencies, Archetype partners with category creators and industry leaders to build the world's most magnetic brands. Brands people are attracted to. Brands with a unique position. Brands that effect change.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an ambitious and confident communicator to join our UK team as a Senior Account Executive (SAE). Our SAEs are active drivers on client accounts and play a key part in delivering multiple campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail, a strong sense of personal responsibility and high-quality standards.
- Trusted media and influencer relationships, a solid understanding of the media landscape and evidence of tier one media coverage and campaign successes
- Strong writing ability - able to confidently develop written materials and content such as press releases, briefing books, social media posts etc.
- Able to develop a good understanding of your client's business and industry sector and build trusted client relationships.
- Able to maintain an understanding of digital/social media especially in the identification of online opinion formers/influencers relevant to clients
- Able to competently deliver insights reports and competitor tracking for clients (with training on monitoring and evaluation tools provided).
- Willing to proactively contribute ideas and creativity - whether that is for client projects or on new business proposals.
- Strong personal management - ability to work flexibly across different teams, manage your workload (with assistance where needed) and meet deadlines.
- Confident team management skills - both to support more junior team members and actively support your senior team.
What You'll Need
- At least 18 months agency experience
- A genuine interest in the tech sector and how these innovators and companies can use their reach to better the world we live in
- Evidence of your campaign successes and personal career achievements
- A natural interest in our mission to accelerate positive impact - for people and planet
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills (time management, personal accountability etc.)
- We encourage hybrid working but access to our London office is preferred
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Matched Pension Contributions under Group Personal Pension Plan - up to 5%
- Unlimited Leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Protection
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted Private Dental Scheme (employee cost)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Dash Rides
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Matched Charity Giving
- 2 days Volunteering Days per year
- Lifeworks - EAP
How We Recruit
At Archetype, we embrace and celebrate diversity of every kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All our candidates will undergo a series of Zoom interviews and practical assessments. Both the process and our expectations will be explained in the initial screening call.