Sonographer LeadCheshirePermanentHours Full Time, There are no on-call requirements however you will need to work one Saturday & one Sunday shift per monthSalary up to £53,000 per annum DOE plus Benefits
Other Information - Please note we are able to offer VISA sponsorships for candidates within the EU and outside the EU for this position.
The Lead sonographer functions as a highly experienced sonographer, working under the delegated authority of the Directors, and is responsible for the overall daily management of the clinic.
The Lead Sonographer's role and responsibilities are focused on providing leadership to ensure the delivery of safe and efficient patient care. Activities are performed in accordance with clinic policies and procedures and applicable professional standards.
We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Ensure that the sonography examination results meet the clinic standard for quality assurance before findings are released for interpretation.
- Function as a technical or clinical leader/expert in sonography.
- Accountable for the creation, oversight, and implementation of scanning protocols and quality control activities
- Provide technical, image quality, and accuracy oversight for the assessment of sonography
- Ensure that appropriate accreditation is secured and maintained.
- Carry out quality assurance protocols and quality improvement measures.
- Extensive sonography education, training, and experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology ultrasound.
- Extensive experience in the supervision of sonographers.
- Demonstrated competence in the specialty area(s) to be performed, including sonographer
- Certification by the FMF, Society of Radiographers and Health Care Professionals Council.
- Where available, advanced sonographer certification should be acquired.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment,
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme, please refer to our website www.js3recruitment.com for more details