Job Purpose / Mission :
Convey a new concept, a new spirit, a new disruptive business model which will require constant adaptability and flexibility.
Build a concrete action plans to increase our sales with the actual B2B retail community but also defines and implement steps to grow our customer base.
Gain in depth knowledge of the B2B retail business in you market to understand and anticipate trends and needs in the sector.
Main Responsibilites :
· In collaboration with B2B retail management, build challenging sales plan to meet our growth plan ensuring proper reporting and follow-up with HQ.
· Actively prospect, select & visit medium to large retail brands, promoting a unique concept combining sustainability, agility, creativity and quality.
· Represent our new approach towards customers, negotiate and convince on different levels (Business owner, CEO, buyer, product manager, stylist,...).
· Develop strong relationships with potential new accounts and seek business expansion opportunities with current accounts.
· Build a strong knowledge of the B2B retail market to anticipate future trends and needs.
· Interact with various internal departments (marketing, internal sales, customer care) to ensure excellent service & quality to our customers & external partners (decorators network).
Key requirements & experience :
· 10 years + experience in Sales, ideally in B2B retail or other textile/fashion environment.
· business developer.
· Ability to find new clients and in establishing solid, long-term partnerships.
· Good understanding of the UK textile/fashion Retail ecosystem.
· Fluent English other languages are a plus.
· Negotiation and listening skills.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to interact both internally and externally.
· Well-organized and digital native.
· Business acumen & comfortable working with figures.
· Passion for sustainability and excellence.
· Work in a matrix organization.
· Heavy travel (at least 3 days a week).
About us :
By joining Stanley/Stella you will witness a scale-up company that has the entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up. Experimenting and empowering people is key to achieve our challenging goals.
You will use your entrepreneurial mindset to be involved in a modern, agile digital and above all a responsible business.
Innovation also runs through our veins and is in every aspect of the actions we take. No compromises are made when it comes to our aim for excellence.
Because, we re-invent fashion for a better world... Are you in for this entrepreneurial journey?