In a Nutshell...
We have a fantastic opportunity for Group Sales & Marketing Manager a to join our team within Vistry Services, covering various locations but with a regular base at our office in Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham. As our Group Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the end to end Customer Experience across Vistry Group and Housebuilding & Partnerships brands and support delivery by working with team members.This is a full time Fixed term Maternity cover for up to 12 months.Let's cut to the chase, what's in it for you...
In return, what we would like from you...
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working arrangements possible for this role
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme - up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more...
More about the Group Sales & Marketing Manager role...
- Behave in line with our company values - Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Previous experience in delivering Sales and Marketing strategy within the residential / housebuilding industry
- Analytical mindset to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Previous experience of reviewing and delivering of CX / UX improvements in line with business strategy
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Report creation on project work to deliver to business
Finally, let's tell you about us...
- Ensuring the proposition for each brand is defined, communicated, and updated in line with changing business requirements
- Ensuring TOV is managed and developed across all substrates both online and offline with a view to E2E consistency and brand immersion
- SEO and SEM Strategy development across websites to deliver continued growth and best practice
- Continued development of websites including content and UX and digital sales and marketing systems in line with best practice
- Act as SME providing regional guidance on sales and marketing best practice across all channels both online and offline including provision of sales and marketing best practice guides, processes, and training
- Approve and oversee the creative development of Group materials including all required online and offline marketing content and templates including the development of any relevant campaigns and content required to drive sales
- Manage the delivery of key customer communication materials e.g., Enhance and Select, Buying schemes collateral etc. - all touchpoint customer comms throughout the journey
- Support the definition of changes needed to drive business performance improvement across the CX and UX for Marketing, Sales and Service including participation and support in any working groups etc.
- Ensure channels and the content remain compliant to all required regulatory requirements and act as focal point/SME for any queries in these regards
- Research and analysis of market trends and demographics, competitor analysis etc.
- Analysis of data including via analytics platforms and CRM to provide valuable insight on trends including mapping and evaluating the end-to-end cx across multiple touchpoints and channels to optimise conversion
- Support and development of Sales and marketing strategy and omni channel experience in line with company objectives including development of any sub strategies e.g., digital or brand.
- Effective communication with all company functions and direct team members to ensure all are kept informed of sales and marketing objectives and delivery deadlines
- Support the training of processes and systems as SME for sales and marketing
- Provide monthly reporting across BAU channels and project work
- Accountable for on-time and on budget delivery of any changes required across sales and marketing channels
- Media, creative and any other relevant agency management across all substrates including digital and offline ensuring best outputs and continued exploration/improvement of channels
- KPI development
- Drive ongoing improvements across systems and processes in conjunction BU feedback including management of any business cases to support the introduction of new systems of processes
- Provide thought leadership in sales and marketing
- Ensure all sales and marketing documented process are updated to reflect mandatory requirements ensuring the Business Units can be compliant
- Ensure all sales and marketing processes are documented and available to the Group and communicated to L&D and IT to ensure training and systems updated accordingly
- Communicate new changes to sales schemes.
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help. #LI-Hybrid