Recoveries Team Leader - Operational opportunity - Manchester - to £27,000Recoveries Team Leader - Manchester
Recoveries Team Leader Manchester - This leading firm is looking for fee earners with recoveries litigation experience, who are looking for a step up to a managerial role. The role offers a pathway to more operational areas of leadership and is a great way to develop your career. Our client is a national practice with key specialisms in insurance litigation. The role of Team Leader is an important position within the wider team and demands strong people skills as well as technical ability.Introduction
Build your leadership skills in a respected national firm
- Job Title: Team Leader
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: to £27,000
- Reports to: Partners
- Previous experience: Ideally candidates should have experience of motor recoveries or general RTA. Prior leadership skills and the ability to drive efficiencies, manage targets and motivate staff would also be highly beneficial.
This leading UK firm is looking for candidates with the necessary leadership skills to develop and drive colleagues to achieve optimum results for key clients of the firm. They are currently looking for a team leader to manage and develop the more junior fee earners. The role also offers opportunities to grow into more operational positions within the firm.An integral role within the recoveries team
The team leading role offers applicants the opportunity to develop and hone their management skills, whilst acting as an important interface between the Partners and more junior fee earners. Responsibilities include:
Develop your career with a leading law firm set for further growth
- Managing your own small caseload as well as leading and motivating around 7-10 fee earners, whilst ensuring that the team functions at optimum levels of productivity.
- Troubleshooting where necessary both in terms of general management, but also elevating any queries concerning files and / or general procedures.
- Helping to manage client relationships especially in areas such as client on-boarding.
- Undertake file audits and implement and manage general control processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity at what is a very exciting time for the firm as it continues to increase market share and further establish itself as a significant player in the insurance market. The motor recoveries team of this national practice has enjoyed a significant period of growth recently at the junior and mid-level as the team expands as a result of recent tender wins.
The firm's culture is professional, yet relaxed and down-to-earth with a real focus on nurturing staff and developing careers.