Company Secretarial Assistant Manager
Are you looking for a role as a company secretary and governance officer? Would you like to work at an office with over 20 years' experience in private client services? We are looking for a candidate with experience attending board, committee and shareholder meetings, preparing and filing documentation in accordance with regulatory compliance and statutory returns. Ideally you will have been involved with corporate transactional support, contributing to meeting discussions and reviewing client structures. Key Responsibilities
- Managing and tracking a diverse client portfolio with UK corporate entities within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary
- Possessing and understanding relevant legislation and ensuring that all activities undertaken meet legislative requirements
- Drafting board papers, assembling board packs and ensuring distribution to client boards
- Overseeing billing and cash collection/debtors process for director's clients, having an awareness of recoverability and working in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Communicating with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Supervising junior members of the team, delivering to agreed scope and timescales
- Keeping clients' records up to date and ensuring all statutory registers are maintained
- Receiving, monitoring and keeping up to date with constitutional and regulatory requirements as applicable to individual clients
- Qualified company secretary with some years relevant experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Degree 2:1, or equivalent
This job is at an office in the heart of London, with years' experience and offices worldwide.
Get in touch asap if this sounds like a role you might be interested in!