£11.24 to £11.45 per hour | 42 Hours p/h | Days or Nights | Residential
A Senior Care Assistant is required to strengthena care team in a luxury residential care home with a fantastic local reputation in the Bicester area.
About the Senior Care Assistant role and what the client is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 42 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A fantastic pay rate offered up to £11.45
• Exceptional training and career development
As part of the role, you will participate in the formulation of individual care plans for each resident to ensure that this information is person centred and updated on a regular basis.
What the home is looking for in a Senior Care Assistant:
• A qualified Care Assistant with relevant qualifications - NVQ/SVQ Level 2/NVQ/SVQ Level 3
• Previous care experience in a UK care home, ideally at a senior level
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation