Are you an experienced marketing manager looking for a new and exciting role?
Do you have experience of working with either agricultural, machinery or grounds care products?
Can you lead a small but busy team and work alongside an external marketing agency?
I am looking for a marketing manager to join an established business in St Neots.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
• Working closely and effectively with the agency to plan and execute effective communication strategy
• Briefing creative and projects to agency
• Effectively deliver external communication online and offline
• Managing department marketing budgets
• Leading a small team
• Daily brainstorming with team and agency partners to identify how to optimally communicate our offering externally and positively project and build the brand
• Management of third-party contractors and agencies to deliver work related to our overall marketing strategy
• Plan/proof/edit marketing content for online and offline purposes
• Manage the creative process for all marketing collateral, including ads, brochures, online page turners, etc
• Manage social media channels, coordinating marketing campaigns in the social arena to capture new clients and start conversations, producing new content and encouraging engagement
• Manage third party agencies/contractors
• Work in collaboration with all commercial teams to measure impact of marketing activities on overall performance and capture essential metrics
• Interpretation of data, results and analytics to ensure ROI
• Managing the database - ensuring it is up-to-date and GDPR compliant
• Brand management, policing use of brands and all creative
• Media relations - working with industry bodies
• Media buying - negotiating insertions and sponsorship opportunities
• Event management - overseeing stand artwork and build
• Market research for benchmarking and/or understanding positioning
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment with the ability to be proactive and strategic in thinking and reasoning
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task
• Team Player
• Solution driven
Salary up to £45k depending on experience
33 days annual leave including bank holidays
Great benefits programme
For more information contact Kelly at OA on .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by OA, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on
OA is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.