Account Manager - Paid Social£30k - £35k: 2 days in London Office
I am working with an incredible media agency who are driven to drive a great impact within the Charity sector.
They are well versed across a range of clients and specifically look to deliver award winning campaigns that drive some serious impact
With a small team, they believe in a family atmosphere and growing how you wish to grow.Role:
- Deliver on Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and many other channels
- Create, optimise, and report to clients on performance whilst critiquing efforts and constantly approving.
- Work mainly on one client but broaden your knowledge and gain additional skills in digital and above the line media channels.
- Client management - liaise with a range of internal and external key stake holders to drive efficiency.
- 2 years' experience working within a Paid Social capacity
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Facebook Ad manager
- Hands on experience within Paid Social - creating, optimising and reporting across ads.
- Data driven: ability to use data and optimise campaigns
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.