SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE LONDON UP TO £40,000
Are you a Research Executive looking for your next step? Have a passion for data? This is a perfect and exciting opportunity for a quant-focused Research Executive to join part of a Research and data consultancy and be a key part in the management and delivery of research projects on global key accounts! THE COMPANY
A research data company where they script advanced surveys, build audiences, collect reliable data rapidly, and then analyse the results. All from one platform built for data-driven teams.THE ROLE
You'll have the opportunity to use your research expertise and knowledge to solve some of the hardest problems in market research and shape where the industry is heading. You will be doing the following:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Independently own and deliver quant research projects using our technology platform (e.g. multi-market studies, brand trackers, segmentations).
- Be the first line of support for customers using our platform.
- Speak with customers to scope out projects, provide ad-hoc quotes and respond to RFPs.
- Create data tables and other custom outputs for clients using our data pipeline.
- Run demos and walkthroughs of the platform and help to develop and win accounts.
- Contribute towards product development with your ideas and research expertise.
- Create content about research methods and best practices for our customers.
The perfect Senior Research Executive will be some of the following:
SALARY & BENEFITS Up to £40,000
- 1-2 years as a researcher in the quantitative market research industry
- Experience of the full lifecycle for delivering market research projects from survey design through fieldwork and data delivery/outputs.
- Experience across a range of use cases, such as brand tracking, brand lift/health studies, message and ad testing, and segmentations.
- Exceptional academic background.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Comfortable scripting and designing surveys to a high standard.
- Experience cleaning raw data and producing data outputs like crossbreaks, and ensuring exceptional quality standards.
As well as an extremely competitive salary, you would also benefit from the following:
- Highly supportive, friendly team committed to your development
- 25 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays. Time off and getting a well-earned rest is really important to us.
- Flexible equity/salary exchange negotiable
- Bright plant-filled office in Old Street
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Regular company offsites and social events
To apply, please register your interest by sending your CV to Tara via the link on the apply page.