Are you an experienced and engaging communications expert who is looking to join a dynamic team?
Would you like to join our award-winning NHS Shared Business Services team as we bring to life a new vision for corporate services across the health service? One that will make it easier for the NHS to deliver joined-up care for patients - at less cost, more efficiently and with sustainability at the heart.
Re-imagining our services in different ways means we are embarking on a major change across the business. Acting as the 'communications expert' and instrumental in evolving how we tell our story through exciting and engaging content across different channels!
If you are an agile, collaborative self-starter who embraces challenge, and who wants the opportunity to be involved in crafting services that positively impact the delivery of NHS front-line care, we'd love to hear from you! What you will be doing:
What you need to have:Contract Type: Permanent Location:
- Design, develop and deliver communication strategies and messages that support the delivery of our strategic objectives and corporate narrative including our Great Place to Work agenda.
- Work with the Senior Communications Consultant, line of business directors, employee representative forums and other colleagues across the organisation.
- Develop and author internal and executive communications, including presentations, announcements and blogs, to be delivered across a variety of communication channels.
- Manage the company's internal communication channels, including maintaining the editorial calendar, research and develop quotes from people, write stories, manage videos and contribute to the intranet.
- Ensuring traditional methods of communications are complemented with new interactive and engaging channels that are aligned more to industry best practice.
- Using insight data and other research to ensure timely and effective messaging and appropriate use of relevant channels.
- Work effectively with third-party suppliers and manage budgets associated with the delivery of communications and marketing activities
- Significant mid/high level experience working in a corporate or internal communications role within a large, complex organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Validated experience of planning, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating successful internal communications and marketing strategies.
- Experience of setting and evaluating return on investment on communications activities.
- Superb communications skills (written and verbal) - including copywriting, speech/presentation writing, online content etc, with a determination to achieve and deliver results.
- Working with a degree of autonomy and responsibility and must be able to balance a diverse and fast paced workload
- A positive, effective and friendly teammate contributing self and skills to lift and develop the team as a whole
Leeds - Hybrid working modelSecurity Clearance Level:
Rachel Salary: £38,600 Benefits:
25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, 4 x death in service benefit, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund 3% (can be taken as a cash option), annual bonus of up to £500Loved reading about this job and want to know more about our company?
This year we have been ranked in the top 40 large companies to work for in the UK and our outstanding partnership between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. This means that we are market leaders in corporate service delivery with around 40% of the NHS using one or more of our products. With unrivalled knowledge and experience, we provide high-quality, value-for-money finance, procurement and employment services to the NHS. helping them overcome any challenges they face
Our vision is to help the NHS save money and improve quality, providing a real-life impact. The changes we make can improve health, innovate to save lives, and deliver better outcomes.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.