Are you an experienced Fundraising Manager with knowledge of trusts and foundations?Do you have experience of producing financial reports?Do you come from a fundraising or sales/marketing background?Are you looking to work for a responsible and supportive employer?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in Maidstone for a Fundraising Manager to work for one of our clients who is a large and well-respected sight loss charity based in Kent.
In this role you would be working 21 hours per week - this can be over 5 days or 3 full days.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £26,090 - £29,955 per annum (£15,654 -£17,973 pro-rata) depending on experience.As the Fundraising Manager your responsibilities would include:
Fundraising Manager Person Specification:
- Undertaking targeted research and identifying Trust and Foundation funding opportunities
- Working with management and staff to develop a pipeline of projects and identifying donors who could contribute
- Developing and supporting development of strategic relationships
- Developing and implementing a programme of targeted proposals/applications
- Providing accurate reports on fundraising activities
- Ensuring funders' reporting and other requirements are met
- Acknowledging all grants and donations
- Assisting in the development of policies for increasing income
- Delivering fundraising programmes
- Maximising Gift Aid income opportunities
- Managing and developing the fundraising portfolio
- Managing fundraising events
- Attending fundraising events and giving talks
- Monitoring the impact and success of fundraising initiatives
- Managing an allocated budget
- Ensuring appropriate risk management systems are in place and appropriate insurance
- Monitoring activities and initiatives of other charities
- Other duties as deemed reasonable
To find out more about the Fundraising Manager position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within this industry with a collaborative, supportive and ambitious employer in Kent. About Morgan Jones:
- Proven event management experience
- Experience of supportive line management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to travel across Kent and work occasional unsocial hours.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.