Timothy Wiseman are looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior for a leading practice, on full-time permanent basis. You will be working for a 15 partner firm, with 50 - 70 staff members. The firm benefits from a wide range of clients, ranging from specialising in FCA regulated entities, property, media, not for profit and more. With innovative, forward thinking management, you will develop on your current skills to match today's market. Friendly, supportive, fast-pace environment, also promoting healthy work life balance. This is going to be a great position for someone who is looking for development with a clear path on how to move up the ranks. In return you must be a self-motivator and a hard worker.
- Desk split of 70% audit and 30% accounts.
- Assisting with audit from planning to completion.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting with accounts to finalisation
- Assisting the manager
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Corporate tax computations
- Preparing financial statements
- Assist on ad-hoc duties.
- Qualified or ACA/ACCA studier.
- Continuously wanting to improve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and confident approach.
Salary: £28k - £40k, depending on experience.
Location: Central London
Employment type: Full time, permanent
If you are interested or would like to learn more, please feel free to contact Timothy Wiseman.