As an Accountancy practice with a diverse client base in both audit and accounts, they have continued to promote impressive growth throughout the pandemic. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced accountant to join a thriving practice.
After recently acquiring another local firm, this company has continued to grow their client base. By offering support and advice to a range of businesses, this firm develops lasting relationships with each client.
As a qualified accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare and review sets of accounts (Statutory and Management)
- VAT Returns and ad-hoc tax work if necessary
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Working with Xero, Sage and Quickbooks amongst other software
- Contributing to the rest of the team and helping out with projects
The successful Qualified Accountant will be fully qualified with experience working in a practice for at least 3 years.
ACA /ACCA qualified or QBE is also considered.
Great communication skills
Exceptional friendly team with regular socials
Flexible working hours
Working from home option