The management accountant role will start off on-site, with the possibility of some remote working once the candidate has settled into the role. This is an opportunity for an experienced management accountant to work underneath a Finance Director and support shape the future of the charity.
- Full-time role, 37 hours per week.
- Management accountant duties including reporting to Head of Finance
- Line management of two staff
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Working with the charity and trading arm of the organisation
This organisation has the advantage of having a charitable arm and a trading arm, giving potential candidates exposure to third and private sector. The organisation is looking for a candidate with a good vision to shape direction and to really make the role their own. The Person
The ideal candidate will be:
- CCAB qualified or an experienced management accountant
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Willing to muck in with the rest of the team
- Ready to steer organisation in a new direction
- Not necessarily from a charity background, private sector experience will be considered.
- 24 days' leave + bank holidays rising to 29 days after 5 years
- Auto enrolment pension