Financial and Management Accountant - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT
are a unique UK wide investment and development company who are rapidly growing. They provide the best experience by understanding the needs of their tenants. As a result of this growth, they are looking for Financial and Management Accountant.THE ROLE
and duties are below:
- Working with the Financial Controller to produce management accountant including profit and loss, balance sheets.
- Producing statutory reporting for the group of companies.
- Preparing management reporting for the head office.
- Reconciling intercompany transactions.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts.
- Responsible for VAT and CIS returns.
- Overseeing the corporation tax and ensuring HMRC compliance.
- Reviewing systems, processes and recommending / implementing changes.
- Overseeing the AP and AR functions.