GVA Search is proud to be partnering with a rapidly expanding Food Manufacturing business in West Wales, who is looking to recruit an ambitious Finance Manager. This is a newly created role, to add complexity and bolster their finance function as a result of continued growth and exciting expansion plans.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you'll join a team who are focused on continuous improvement and service delivery. You will undertake all aspects of financial management, including regulatory and financial reporting, as well as developing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing commercial finance information and advice to key stakeholders across the organisation.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCUDE:
- Manage the financial accounting and management reporting process for the business
- Daily Cashflow monitoring, and VAT reporting
- Responsible for the implementation of cost saving initiatives.
- Provide data to produce KPIs to be used to drive performance improvements throughout the department.
- Ensure reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Business partner with non-finance, providing insightful financial analysis to inform commercial decision making
- Preparation of budgets, detailed forecasts and variance analysis
- Reporting and analysis of profitability and KPI's
- Preparation for year-end audit
- Working with the Finance Director and senior directors to drive improvements in business performance
- Liaising with external partners, from auditors to statutory bodies
- Business partnering with wider business
- Ad hoc reporting for the directors / shareholders of the company
This role would suit an ambitious and driven individual with excellent communication skills and has a fresh and dynamic approach to driving operational change and efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent with 3 years post qualification experience. You will have relevant finance experience, preferably gained in the FMCG sector.
If you are keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity and fee that you meet the role criteria, please email michelle.green@gvasearch for immediate consideration.