Finance Business Partner Morley LS27 Leeds hybrid working Your new company
A growing and highly successful commercially run not for profit organisation based on the outskirts of Leeds and easily accessible from all of West Yorkshire. Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance Business Partnering the role holder will support key stakeholders from a financial and commercial point of view, helping to drive optimal business decisions and to deliver better financial performance. The role holder will partner with key stakeholders in various parts of the organisation, but in particular supporting the operations team at a service and regional level helping to improve overall service performance. The role holder will produce fee costings to maximise fee rates and insightful analysis to help to drive improvements in the cost base. The role holder will support the budgeting and forecasting processes, helping to build up stretching but realistic targets engaging with and working alongside operations and central stakeholders. The role holder will develop and deliver focused reporting and analysis to the operations and central teams as needed. The role holder will support the Head of Finance Business Partnering and CFO as needed.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience of working in a fast-paced finance business partnering role with a commercial and pragmatic outlook.
- A good relationship builder, who is supportive, able to build rapport and work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Fully qualified with a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), typically newly qualified to 2 years PQE, or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills with an ability to spot trends and make commercial judgements where appropriate.
- Organised and thorough, with an attention to detail and able to see things through to completion.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting, able to work with stakeholders to deliver a budget in line with expectations.
- Able to coach and educate non-finance stakeholders, explaining complex financial issues in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Able to challenge in a constructive way.
- Resilient and flexible, is able to deal with changing and competing priorities.
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft office skills.
- Has a willingness to travel to support key operations stakeholders across Yorkshire and the North East as needed.
Flexible/ Hybrid working, collaborative and friendly working environment, opportunity to build your career and hone your commercial skills within a fast pace, growth environment. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.