An international organisation are recruiting for a Senior Indirect Procurement Manager. Applicants need expertise across indirect procurement, team management, contract negotiation/management and introduction of new processes and technology.
The Senior Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for developing commodity strategies across a range of generalist indirect areas of spend such (FM, Fleet, Building Management/Maintenance, MRO, non-production, HR/Recruitment, Professional Services etc), for multi-site UK locations in collaboration with group procurement. An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to make their mark on, and drive change within a function.
Hybrid working can be offered - 3 days in Basingstoke, 2 at home.
Specific duties of the Senior Indirect Procurement Manager include:
- Development of Category Management and operational procurement strategies across indirect areas of spend
- Negotiation and management of long term supplier contracts
- Analyse, interpret and leverage procurement data to drive decision making
- Supplier relationship management
- Management and development of a small-to-medium procurement team
- Introduction of new - processes, tools, technology (ERP) and ways of working into the function
Senior Indirect Procurement Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Indirect procurement expertise
- Strategic expertise - ability to generate cost savings, develop/implement strategies etc.
- Experience of managing procurement staff and ability to drive operational procurement activity
- Contractually strong - the ability to negotiate and manage contracts
- An appreciation of procurement technology