Mitchell Adam are delighted to be recruiting for our manufacturing client, experiencing a period of rapid expansion, based near Stratford upon Avon. This young success story of a business is looking for a dynamic and progressive Management Accountant to join their smaller, supportive finance function.
This unique business will challenge your skillset and invite ludicrous opportunities for progression. As the finance representative you will be involved operationally, preparing variance data for the management team with supporting commentary down the line. Alongside preparing reports on fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations at month end, you will be heavily involved with the stock and costing element of their sustainable factory.Ideally, you will;
In return, you will;
- Have previous experience as a Management Accountant, preferably in a manufacturing business, although preferred this is not required.
- Be a confident communicator, as you will be required to liaise with numerous business units internally.
- Have experience in costing/cost control.
- Be looking to progress in a growing business.
- Receive full study support for your professional accounts qualifications.
- Have a very competitive package, including a 6% employer matched contribution to your pension.
- Be offered progression within the role and the business as it continues to grow in size exponentially.
- Work in casual dress from the supportive office.
This role is second to none for a candidate that is looking for exposure in a very interesting business alike no other. Please apply now as interviews are taking place soon and this is not an opportunity to miss.