Class Education need you if you are you are passionate about supporting pupils in a classroom or on a 1:1 basis, especially if they require extra assistance and support with behaviour and learning?
We are looking for experienced, committed Secondary SEN/EBD Teachers to start immediately who have experience with children with learning and behavioural difficulties and who can contribute effectively within the class team, as well as being confident to work independently. Using initiative, being flexible and having a calm personal approach to managing and supporting behaviour are extremely important when working with a child with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis and in the classroom.
Whether you are looking for supply work, or indeed part or full time positions we are positive we can help!
Why work with Class Education
* Immediate start available
* Part time & Full Time
* Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you.
* £120 - £135 day rate.
* Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
* Hassel free registration procedure
* Email confirmation with all booking information
* Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you.
If you would like more information on any positions, then please contact Class Education on the details provided