At Routes our Care Assistants are all superheroes... Have you got what it takes to be the next one?
**Super Power: **Care Assistant, Enhanced Homecare, End of Life Care and Complex Care.
Locations: Blackpool all areas
**Rate of Pay: £10.50 - £13.73 per hour **(including Holiday Pay)
Driver Required: may be required
Your Utility Belt Will Come Packed With.... - Training/Development - The Route to success - We are keen for your career to take off!!
- Flexible shift patterns - let's get a good work/life balance from the start!! - even Heroes need a re-charge
- Pension Plan - For when you hang up the cape - you invest your time - we invest in you ?? - Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Free uniform (Cape not included - sorry)
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in - you can be a dynamic duo!!
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Wellbeing and mental health support - even superheroes are not super-human.
Heroes Code - You Will Use Your Powers For Good... - Community support, care assistants help others live independently in their own homes.
- The care that you provide will help our clients live independently and feel comfortable, respected and understood. - compassion, a trait of a real Hero
- Day to day duties will include task such as administration of medication and enabling mobility for people who have low to no independent mobility.
- Organisation will be key, planning your visits and rotas in advance with your team.
- Superhero debrief - positioning your teams strengths to play to our advantage.
- Being part of a support team for other members of staff and being able to receive 24/7 support yourself from trained professionals. - members of the Super Squad - no fancy gadgets, just a remarkable set of skills.
- Keeping accurate up to date logs of care given whether that be hourly, daily or monthly reports. - Communication will play a huge part of the role, as you will need to give detailed handovers to your colleagues. - not every hero's special power is telepathy
Being a are assistant gives a sense of self-satisfaction and achievement knowing that you play a key part in helping others and that they value your professional gentle approach.
We ask that you have at least six months previous experience within the healthcare sector and preferably within a similar role. - your superhero credentials.
Are you our next superstar Hero??? Click apply to get started.