This public services organisation are looking for an experience Finance Manager to join their team. This role will be office based and will suit some either AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
Finance Manager - About The Role
In this role you will be managing a team of 3 and will be reporting into the Head of Finance. Furthermore, you will be reporting into the senior management team as well liaising with other sites. This is a great opportunity to join a robust organisation that offers strong career stability. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Financial management and reporting of all public monies allocated to the association through the council.
* Submission of all financial and long-term costing to the senior management team.
* Preparation and submission of all financial returns including budget forecasts and cash flow for the monthly financial review meeting.
* Controlling the payment of all invoices and expenditure across the departments.
* Managing the preparation of the final accounts for audit and submission.
* Control of investments and management of the daily cash flow.
* Supervision and control of the payroll for around 100 staff.
The successful Finance Manager will have
* Previous experience in a similar position.
* Experience within public services would be beneficial.
* AAT qualified or QBE candidates will be considered.
* Excellent communication skills.
Finance Manager - Benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Car parking on site
* Strong pension scheme
* Annual company bonus
* 37 hour working week
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)